UPSC, PSC, BANK, RAILWAY,etc. Examination Questions
Questions about Maths(Average) including Kerala Administrative Service (KAS), Secretariat Assistant, Panchayath Secretary, BDO, Auditor, Assistant, LDC and LGS examination level questions. You need a lot of experience in taking an online exam.
1. Find the average of the number 12,7,35,23,13 ?
2.The average of the 5 natural numbers is 75. Then find its sum ?
3.Rahul obtained a total of 462 marks in different subjects and the average of the total mark is 77. Then find the number of subject?
4. Find the average of first 25 natural numbers ?
5. Find the average of first 20 even natural numbers ?
6. Find the average of first 10 odd numbers ?
7. What will be the difference in average between first 20 odd numbers and even numbers ?
8. The average marks obtained by 30 students in a class is 12. The average marks obtained by 40 students in another class is 15. What will be the average marks obtained by the students in both the class?
9. The average weight of a class of 35 students is 45kg. If the weight of the teacher included the average raises by 500gm. Find the weight of the teacher ?
10. The mean of 40 observations was 28. It was found later that an observation 36 was wrongly taken as 25. Then the corrected new mean is ?
11. The average of 5 consecutive numbers is 25. What is the difference the highest and lowest numbers?
12. The average of 11 numbers is 10.9. If the average of first six numbers is 10.5 and that of last six numbers is 11.4, then find the middle number ?
13. The man drives his car from home to office as a speed of 40mk/hr and he return the same distance at a speed of 60km/hr. Find the average velocity during his whole journey ?
14. The average of runs of a cricket player of 10 innings was 34. How many runs must he make in his next 11th innings so as to increase his average of runs by 3 ?
15. The average age of husband , wife and their child 3 years age was 27 years and that of wife and the child 5 years age was 20 years. Then What is the present age of the husband ?
16. The average marks of a student in 3 subject is 74. The first subject mark is twice the second and third subject mark is 8 less than the first. Then find the first subject marks ?
17. The average marks obtained by 120 candidates was 35. If the average of the passed candidates was 39 and that of the failed candidate was 15, then the number of passed candidate was ?